In the world of fintech, staying ahead of the curve is crucial. With the rapid advancements and innovations happening in the industry, it’s essential for professionals to attend conferences that provide insights, networking opportunities, and a chance to witness groundbreaking developments firsthand. In this article, we’ll explore 10 of the most influential and enlightening global fintech conferences that you should consider attending.
1. Money20/20 – October 22-25, 2023, Las Vegas: Money20/20 is one of the biggest fintech conferences, with over 13,000 attendees. The event features expert speakers, networking opportunities, and a variety of topics such as regulatory trends in crypto and fraud prevention.
2. FinTech Festival Tanzania – November 8-9, 2023, Dar Es Salaam: This conference focuses on the future of fintech and e-commerce in Africa. It attracts entrepreneurs, investors, and policymakers from across the continent and covers themes like digital banking innovation and insurtech.
3. Benzinga Fintech Awards – November 13, 2023, New York: Hosted by leading financial news website Benzinga, this event brings together capital markets fintech leaders for networking and strategic discussions. Awards for various fintech categories will also be presented.
4. Singapore FinTech Week – November 15-17, 2023, Singapore: With a focus on AI adoption in financial services, this conference features zones for founders, regulations, ESG, and talent. It attracts over 62,000 participants and has renowned speakers from various industries.
5. FinTech Connect – December 6-7, 2023, London: This event highlights digital innovation, payments, web3, and regtech and security. It offers networking opportunities and keynote fireside chats on topics like banking and user experience.
6. World Economic Forum (WEF) – January 15-19, 2024, Davos: Known for its influence on world affairs, the WEF meeting in Davos discusses current challenges and priorities. Fintech is expected to be a significant topic, and attendees can network with world leaders and industry experts.
7. Fintech World 24 – March 13-14, 2024, Berlin: Focusing on disruptive business models in the financial services landscape, this conference provides opportunities for dialogue and discussion on various fintech topics such as investment and insurtech.
8. New York Fintech Week – April 18-24, 2024, New York: This week-long event encompasses roundtables, conferences, and collaborative sessions. It attracts thousands of entrepreneurs and investors and offers opportunities to pitch ideas and collaborate with industry professionals.
9. IFGS Global Summit – May 14-16, 2024, London: The Innovate Finance Global Summit is an OG fintech conference that brings together startups, institutions, venture capitalists, regulators, and policymakers. It is known for its market-focused content and is hosted in London’s Guildhall.
Attending these conferences will keep you up to date with the latest advancements, provide networking opportunities, and offer a platform to learn from industry leaders. So get your planning calendar out and make sure to mark these dates for an insightful and productive year in fintech.